First 5 Forever Storytime session at Gympie Library for 3-5 year olds
Join us for a First 5 Forever Story Time session
Join us for a First 5 Forever Story Time session at Gympie Library for 3-5 year olds.
Every Monday at 9.30am.
Reading aloud and sharing stories with your child is a great way to spend time together.
First 5 Forever helps prepare children for school and develops:
- good listening skills and a love of reading and learning
- motor skills
- memory, sequencing and rhyming skills
- socialising, creativity and family fun.
This is done through singing, rhymes, stories, and craft. These free sessions are suitable for babies and preschool children.
Sessions are held at:
- Goomeri Library: Fridays 9.30am-10.00am
- Imbil Library: Thursdays 10am-10.30am
- Kilkivan Library: Fridays 9.30am-10.00am
- Rainbow Beach Library: Mondays 9.30am-10.00am
- Tin Can Bay Library: Thursdays 9.30am-10.00am
- Storytime (3-5 year olds): Mondays 9.30am-10am
- Rhyme Time (1-3 year olds): Tuesdays 9.30am-10am
- Baby Bounce (0-1 year olds): Wednesdays 9.30am-10am